Medical Grade Gloves
These Hytec gloves are manufactured to International Quality Systems IOS 9002. Single-use gloves offer protection from unwanted or dangerous substances. Due to the construct of the gloves and minimal chemical residue contained therein, incidences of allergenic reactions are reduced and the powder-free option removes the risk of irritations and dermatitis.
Vinyl and Nitrile gloves are free from latex allergen and the nitrile offers excellent puncture resistance. Nitrile gloves are completely textured to enhance wet and dry grip and offer an alternative to those sensitive to natural rubber latex.
* Softness provides superior comfort and a natural fit.
* Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
* X-Small to XL.
* Conforms to ASTM D3578 and EN455.
* Conforms to ASTM D6319 and EN455, MDD93/42/EEC Class 1.
* Softness provides extra comfort and a natural fit.
* Excellent strength with better puncture resistance.
* Is a good alternative to those sensitive to natural rubber latex.
* Fully textured enhances wet and dry grip.
* Ease of wear because of a slightly tacky surface.